We are inviting selected organisations to partner with us to help deliver a successful awards program and build the reputation and profile of the Mount Alexander Heritage Awards for future years.
We are very excited to have three confirmed sponsors on board for the 2016 awards. Maldon & District Community Bank Branch will be sponsors of the Adaptation and conservation of historic commercial spaces award. Pyrenees Quarries will be sponsors of the Specialist heritage trade skills award. Regional Management Group will be sponsors of the Creative reuse and contemporary design in a heritage place award. Thanks to these supporters of our heritage awards.
The aim of the Awards is to celebrate and encourage heritage businesses within the Shire, and publicly acknowledge and celebrate the achievements of our local heritage owners, community groups and champions.
Becoming a sponsor of the Mount Alexander Heritage Awards provides an opportunity to:
- Raise and enhance your organisation’s profile among heritage owners, tradespeople and business.
- Promote your products and services to heritage businesses, architects and owners.
- Position your brand as committed to supporting heritage endeavours and projects.
- Network face-to-face with potential and current clients and enhance relationships.
$500 sponsorship package including:
- Sponsorship of one of the six awards categories
- Exclusive recognition of your sponsorship of a particular award
- Presentation to award winner of your sponsored award
- Banner or poster display at awards event
- Promotional images of the event to use in your corporate publications
- Logos and hyperlink to your webpage from dedicated awards webpage
- Acknowledgement on all awards collateral
Please contact us to discuss other sponsorship options and opportunities